Ingredients Tick boxes to send shopping list to email
1) Place the double cream in a heat-proof bowl and set the bowl over a pan of simmering water. Cook until heated through. Using a wire whisk, slowly stir the white chocolate into the warm cream until completely melted.
2) Whisk in the liqueur and vanilla. Cover and chill for 1 hour or until pliable but firm enough to scoop.
3) Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C, gas mark 4. With 2 teaspoons or a 5cm ice cream scoop, make dollops of the chocolate mixture and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4) Refrigerate for about 15 minutes, until firm enough to roll into rough spheres. Place the chopped hazelnuts on a baking sheet and place them in the oven for 8 minutes.
5) Cool to room temperature. Melt the dark chocolate in a heat-proof bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
6) Drizzle the melted dark chocolate over 10 of the truffles. Roll the remaining truffles in the chopped nuts. Chill until ready to serve.
What to watch next
Rachael Vs Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off
on StarHub 433 at 00:00