Ingredients Tick boxes to send shopping list to email
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas 5.
2) Pour the tinned tomatoes into a 1L baking dish and spread to cover the bottom. In a large bowl combine the remaining ingredients (excluding the bread). Toss to coat well with the oil, garlic and herbs.
3) Pour the vegetables over the canned tomatoes in an even layer. Cover the baking dish with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
4) Remove the foil and bake for a further 30 to 40 minutes, until the edges of the vegetables are golden.
5) Serve alone as a side dish, or over toasted sourdough bread as a main dish, for a simple, tasty lunch or supper.
What to watch next
Throwdown with Bobby Flay
on StarHub 433 at 14:30