Ingredients Tick boxes to send shopping list to email
1) Fry the streaky bacon and pancetta together in a large, heavy-based frying pan over medium heat for 5 minutes, until almost crisp. Sprinkle with the cinnamon and continue to fry for a further 2 minutes, until the bacon is crisp and golden. Leave to cool.
2) Whisk in the cream, cheese, and yolks to blend.
3) Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the fettuccine and cook for about 3 minutes, until it is just tender but still firm to the bite. Drain.
4) Add the fettuccine to the cream mixture and toss for about 5 minutes over medium-low heat, until the sauce coats the pasta thickly.
5) Season the pasta to taste, with salt and pepper. Transfer the pasta to a large wide serving bowl. Sprinkle with chives and serve.
What to watch next
on StarHub 433 at 12:00